Thursday, March 10, 2011

What should I do? My curtains are wrecked and I don't want my parents to know.?

Ok so, I told my parents that I wanted to switch rooms in my house, because my older siblings recently moved out, and I'd prefer one of those rooms over my current one. My curtains in my current room are completely ruined. To say the least, and leave the rest to imagination, two of my curtains are completely covered in dried semen. Now, I am fairly sure that my parents are aware that I masturbate, with me being a teenager and all. But I, myself, am grossed out by the fact that I creamed all over my curtains, so I know my parents would be mega freaked out. The reason that I know they'll find out is because when I move rooms, I'm getting new curtains, so my parents will want to know what to do with the old curtains. I'm thinking I could just throw them away and not tell them. But I need advice!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment