Saturday, March 12, 2011

How can I tell if this is legal or not? How can I do something about this?

I signed up for Avon like a year and a half ago or so and things were going well at first. Then Eternal Magic came out. I couldn't sell all the bottles I got so I went online and used the E-Z-Return that I was told to use by my district manager at the last meeting. I ended up not sending the box for like 2 months, and by then I had another order to return as well. So I made another return online and sent those items with the Eternal Magic. About 2 weeks later, I logged onto the website and was informed that they received the Eternal Magic but they did not acknowledge the other items. Now they are telling me I owe them like $600 or something. I just spoke to a law office after the money and she asked me if I wanted to dispute the claim. I told her that I owed like $250 and the rest I wanted to dispute. She told me that when I signed up, the person who signed me up but my electronic signature on a contract that said I would return products within 10 days. I was never informed of this before then and I had the Eternal Magic for 2 months before I sent it back and the other products were within the 10 days! So why did they receive the Eternal Magic and not the other stuff?! Shouldn't it be illegal to put someones name on a contract that they never see? And that they don't even know about?!? I don't know what to do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment