Friday, March 11, 2011

Avon/barcodes/inventory?

Hi, I'm planning to buy enough Avon inventory to make some extra money at a space in my local inside flea market and I just downloaded register software on my laptop. I want to buy a cash drawer,receipt printer and barcode scanner to go along with it but am curious as to how that would work. In the register software you can add inventory, so I'm wondering what I would need to do to use the barcode scanner to ring up inventory and save it to my files on the software for records and to print receipts. Would the scanner work on the barcode printed on the avon products after i enter the serial number into the list of inventory? I am eventually going to take a course in Business but this doesn't seem to complicated, it's just an idea I have and maybe one of yous can give me some advice. Please don't be rude . I'm not a damn Business major. TY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment