Saturday, March 12, 2011

Am I being absolutely ridiculous? Is this relationship even practical?

This past summer, I went on a cruise ship with my family for a week. First night there, I went to the teen club (I'm only 15) and met a guy there. The club wasn't very fun so we decided to leave and go get some ice cream and we basically just hung out and talked until like 3 am. For the next 7 days, we'd bump into each other, hang out until extremely late, then he'd walk me to my door. While talking to him, I learned he's a year older than me, plays football, and also happens to live a thousand miles away. I really grew to like him and he liked me too. The last night he tried to kiss me, but I thought he was just trying ti give me a hug, so we just hugged as usual. I added him on facebook, gave him my cell number, and we still talk a lot. But here's my dilemma. I promised him that I would kiss him someday because I wanted to and would have, had I not been stupid. I hope to see him again someday and maybe even pursue that relationship, but it all seems kind of fairytale-esque. Should I just forget him? Or should I follow my heart and make it work? Not now... Once I'm out of high school obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment