Friday, March 11, 2011

Should i pretend not to care?

Ok so I just wanna put this out there that I love my baby daugbhter with all of my heart.. ok so I'm not on her birgth cercificate yet and I always have my baby and I have to kiss her moms *** or she uses my daughter to win arguments and get her way, if I don't do everything she wants she says I can't see her, well we got into it the other day and she attacked me and then called the cops on me which didn't surprise me cause she said she would make **** up and have me thrown in jail for any reason she wanted but I didn't go to jail, cause I had a black eye and she had nothing, the cop asked if I wanted to press charges , but now I don't want to call or text her and she's keeping the baby away from me , should I just act like I don't care ? Cause if she sees I am out doin my own thing and she thinks it don't affect me would she wanna ruin my fun by asking me to keep the baby? Cause if I show I care and she knows it hurts me not to see her she will keep her away from me , should I just act like I don't even care? Asked by gottaquestion -59 seconds ago -4 d

No comments:

Post a Comment